Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOW DAY!

The kids were so excited to have an afternoon called off from school to play in the snow! It seems most days it is dark and way to cold outside to play in the snow by the time they get off of the bus from school.
Gabe was to little to play outside in the snow much last year- so he is LOVING this! They spent a lot longer outside in the cold than I thought they would and came in frozen from head to toe.












Luckily... I had hot chocolate with lots of marshmallows waiting for them. Gabriel was not happy until we took most of the marshmallows out of his cup of cocoa- funny kid! I always thought the marshmallows were the best part- but what do I know!?!



After warming up with hot chocolate the kids got into their Pj's and played games. I LOVE CHRISTMAS BREAK!!!! I LOVE HAVING MY KIDS HOME WITH ME!!! Some days I REALLY miss home schooling!

No comments: