Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Oh sweetheart...

Ricks idea of 'keeping an eye on Ammon' & helping with the dishes! LOL!!!

My sweet husband has been working over time to help out and take care of us all while I have been miserable and pregnant. He has done laundry, run errands, gotten the girls up and out the door to school every day, cared for the boys when I need to lay down for a bit, fed the animals, made dinner, done dishes, helped clean out the storage room- bedrooms- closets- and drawers, taken out trash, rubbed lotion on my feet, run the kids to & from activities and been extra patient with my mood swings. All while taking CNA courses and getting straight A's. I am the luckiest girl alive and can not wait to be done with this pregnancy, back to normal and taking care of my sweetheart and family!

No comments: