Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WE ARE BACK!!!!


We are up and running once again. So much has gone on and changed that there is no way to catch up with all of it so we will just start where we are. The kids are beautiful and growing like weeds. Sarah is about to enter High School and ALL of the boys are noticing her. YES- she has a blue streak in her hair. YES- I approve & YES- I dyed it for her. I don't have a problem with self expression I have a problem with rebellion. Rachel is getting taller every time that I look at her. She has had a hard time with her health this year and has been home schooling. She LOVES being home and playing with her siblings. She is an awesome big sister and I do not know what I would do without her. Gabriel is 5 now and is getting ready to go to Kindergarten. The local schools here have a Summer School program that he has decided he wants to go to. He is very excited and has been practicing his writing for weeks. He is an expert at the Wii & has beat more levels than any of us on 'Angry Birds' on my phone. Ammon is almost 2 and he keeps us busy. He is darling and sweet and funny and dramatic but he is also a HOLY TERROR! The kid goes non-stop and is into everything... ALL of the time! He is constantly bruised and broken because he goes full tilt and never looks where he is going. He swallowed a refrigerator magnet a few weeks ago and was literally choking to death in my arms. After some serious panicking and some real work on my part I was able to dislodge the magnet and get him breathing again. He keeps things exciting to say the least. Kymball will be a year old in a few weeks and we all call her our 'Little Princess'. She is a sweetheart and is super smiley. She was almost walking on her own 2 weeks ago but she took a good fall and chipped her front tooth. Ever since then she has been very cautious and wont walk unless she is holding onto something or someone. She LOVES to sing and will outsing the Relief Society Women at church. They think she is cute. The are right! Richard just finished his 2nd semester at Missouri Western University and we are very proud of him. He works as a CNA for the Missouri Veterans Home & is planning to pursue a career as a RN. He decided to take the summer off from school to make some family memories and work on his 'Hunny Do' list (which is very long). I am loving having him home and we are all excited for the summer. I have spent the last few summers pregnant, which means sick & puking, or with a new born so we have not been able to do much. We have LOTS of plans and can't wait to see how many of them we can do. My parents are serving another mission in Russia and have been gone for over a month. We miss them terribly but are very proud of them. Before they left we did some remodeling and now have another bathroom, a Tv room, a dining room, an entryway and a 2 car garage! We are living large! My Grandmother and Uncle are coming to visit this month and we are really excited to see them. That is about all that I have time for right now if I want to get pictures added. I will 'blog' again soon! Hope everyone is well and enjoying the Spring!

1 comment:

The Jatens said...

Yeah!!! Love that you made an update!