Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Ammon is turning 2!!!

My Ammon is about to turn 2 years old! He is a light and a joy to our family. He is smart, funny, naughty and doesn't sit still for a moment. If there is something he wants he is going to find a way to get it or get you to give in and get it for him. He is a flirt and a charmer and has the ladies wrapped around his little finger everywhere we go.





He loves music and being outside. He would eat, sleep and live outside in ALL weather if I let him. He likes animals and the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cartoon.





He likes to talk and play ball and is not afraid to chew you out if he thinks you are being mean. He has a killer smile and gives some of the best kisses around. He already plays jokes and thinks it is funny to scare his Mommy. His favorite thing to eat is M&M candies, and even though Poppa is in Russia, Ammon knows how to get on SKYPE and get Poppa to tell Mommy to get him some.





He is my most favorite Ammon ever and the most darling blonde haired, blue eyed boy I have ever had. He makes me laugh and he makes me laugh harder.


I love you my Ammon and wish you a very Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!

No comments: