Monday, March 16, 2009

A New Room!!!

We have started working on the 4th (and last) bedroom in our house. And by 'we' I mean my father and Richard. We were going to turn the room into a playroom but have decided it might serve us better as a bedroom for Sarah. She is pretty excited about getting her own room and wants to paint it a very light lavender. Rachel has decided the she wants to switch bedrooms with Gabriel and that she wants to paint her room a light pale yellow. That means Gabriel and the baby will have the bedroom right next to Richard and I- which will be convenient. Gabe wants to paint his room blue and he wants to help! I can hardly wait for that fun adventure! Anyway- we are at the beginning and I am excited to see progress. I am bound and determined to put the pressure on and get the rooms done and painted and organized before the baby comes- among all of the other projects we need to get to this Spring. Ugh! Thank goodness there is time.
My father came today and he and my mother spent the day cutting and bashing a doorway in the hall. Then he framed it and put in the door to the bedroom. Sarah and Rachel both came right in from school and were so excited to go in and out of the door to Sarah's room. Next comes cutting the hole for the window. YEA!!!! Progress!!!! Thanks Mom & Dad- you are the greatest!

1 comment:

Selissa said...

Yay! That's so exciteing! I can't wait to come home and see it!