Friday, January 22, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2009!!!!

When I was a little girl every Christmas my mother would pull out a nativity scene. We LOVED it and played with it every chance we got. My children used to play with it when we would go to my mothers for the holidays in years past. This year I received the BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER- my mother made me one!!! I LOVE IT!!! My children love it and I am so excited to be continuing the tradition of finding ways to bring the Savior into our home for the holidays.
Ammon wasn't very interested in the unwrapping of gifts but he sure thought watching the kids jump around in excitement was funny!!!


Gabriel thought his pile of presents was AWESOME until he realized that he was most of the way through them. Then it was all about posing in his new SCOOBY DOO pajamas.


Rachel was excited to be home from Utah and was more excited at all of the candy in her stocking. Most of all I think she was thrilled with her 2lb. box of chocolate covered pretzels- which is still over half way full!!!


Sarah was not as thrilled as Rachel to be home from Utah but she was very excited to show us the beautiful oriental robe that he Uncle Elbert gave her for Christmas. As you can see she cheered up as the candy and gifts started coming.


Our family has been so blessed this past year and we are so grateful to our family, friends, church family and most of all to our loving Savior for the gift of his grace, his light and his love!!!!!

No comments: