Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I love spring when everything is fresh & growing. I love that winter is melting away and that sunshine and warmth are just around the corner. I love that soon the days will be warm enough to spend most of our time out side and doing fun family things together. I love the reminder of our Saviors love and sacrifice for us and that we too can become 'new' through Him and His love.

I love that family makes time to be together and, truth be told, I love the food! I LOVE some of the Easter treats that only come out this time of year. Thank goodness that they do or I might be in real trouble. Darn those Cadbury Mini Eggs!

I love shopping for Easter Sunday clothes for my children and taking a family picture of them to compare to the year before. I love that they are happy, healthy and can feel Spring in the air. It is truly my favorite time of year. We missed getting to be with my parents and Grandmother this year but had a wonderful time with Ricks Parents, Grandmother, Sister and husband.

We love them so much and are so grateful to get to spend time and holidays with them. We are excited that next year my parents will be home and can join us and them in some Easter fun! I LOVE EASTER!!!

No comments: