Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Princess Sugar Bean!

I can not believe that my baby is 2 today! Where has the time gone?

 I love your feisty attitude and your little high pitched voice & giggle. I love the way that you look at us when you are about to choose to do something naughty and you smile that smile. I love your dimples, your giggle & your new little girl laugh.

I love that you harass your brothers and that somehow your two big sisters bend to your will with just a look. I love that you can be sweet and helpful, that you are silly and always want to be outside. I love that if there is a mud puddle within a mile you will find it and bathe yourself in it and if there isn't a mud puddle around you find a way to make one.

 I love your curly wet hair and that it looks copper in the sunlight. I love the way your wrap your arms around my neck and squeeze so tightly.

 I think it is funny that you already want 'girlie' things like purses, pretty dolls & sparkly shoes.

I hate the sound of your little musical sea horse at 3am every night as it comes closer and closer to my room and then as it is thrown into my face just before you climb up into my bed but I love that you cuddle up and happily fall back to sleep in my arms.
I LOVE that you have your daddy completely wrapped around your finger and that he turns into a puddle when you smile and coo at him.

 You are our sweetheart and a true delight for our family. I am so glad that you came to make our family whole. We love you and hope that you have a very happy birthday!!!
          I love you 'Pwincess Suh-gah Bean'!!!!

No comments: