Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The girls Dad is here...

The girls Dad, Rob Stanford, flew in for a visit last Saturday. The girls have been anxiously awaiting his arrival. Rick said that he had to grab Rachel when they went to pick up Rob from the airport because she was trying to jump out of the car and run to her dad before Rick had pulled over to the curb and stopped moving. Rob has only been here a few days but so far he and the girls have played games, watched movies, gone out to dinner, gone shoe shopping, played outside, gone out to breakfast before school, they went Halloween costume shopping, they went clothes shopping and have gone roller skating. The girls love racing around and wrestling with their Dad- and I love that he comes to 'rough around' with them- because they are too tough for me. Rob always has a new and different look when he comes to visit. I think he is trying to confuse the girls- but there is no confusing them. They would know their daddy anywhere! The girls are very excited about their Dad being here to take them 'trick or treating' and I am very excited that I will not have to go out in the cold. Maybe that will help me get over this cough that just won't go away!?! Here's hoping I get over this cough and HOORAY for dad's that love, care for, help out and support their kids when divorce is involved! HOORAY ROB!!!

No comments: