Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Morning Boys!

Sarah and Rachel got to have special sleepovers with family last night. Sarah went to Aunt Susan's and Rachel got to go to Grammie Bev's, so it has been just the boys and me here at home. We have been trying to get things fixed up and ready for my parents to come and stay with us towards the end of this week. Needless to say we are very excited but we are WAY behind and will never get it done in time. Richard was trying to get a few things done before heading to work again this morning, he has been hanging this and tightening that- and Gabriel has been at his side wanting to help with every part of it. 'I hepping Wichard Mommy!' Gabe tells me excitedly over and over. Gabriel followed Rick from room to room wanting to be a part of everything that he was doing. Gabe kept trying to carry Richard's drillcase with the drill in it- he struggled because it was so heavy for him, but he wanted 'to hep'. Richard got out an extra drill case, that was empty, for Gabe to carry around so it would not be as heavy. They looked so cute carrying their cases around- I just had to snap a photo! I LOVE MY BOYS! Now... if I could only get them to put their dirty socks in the dirty clothes hamper and mow the yard!!!

1 comment:

Selissa said...

That is so cute! I love those moments! I can't wait to see you guys around Thanksgiving!