Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Rachel is 9!!!

Rachel turned 9 years old on Sunday!
She had a fun day full of family and friends. She was given lovely gifts and had a lot of fun unwrapping them. Gabriel had a bit of a hard time understanding that it was not his birthday too. It is so hard to be 'two a half'. Rachel's favorite gift is the camouflage and pink butterfly shirt that Sarah gave her. Sarah bought it with her own money and picked it out for Rachel all by herself. It is cute. We had family and friends over Sunday evening for 'Candy Bar Cake' and there was not a crumb left. YUMMY!!I can not believe my baby girl is9! I am so proud of her and the good helper, friend and loving sister that she is. She works hard in school and helps out a lot at home. She has a great sense of humor and is lots of fun to be around. I love you my little bug!








3 comments:

The Wes Gordon Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rachey!!

We luv ya!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

P.s. Congrats on the baby

Lukalock said...

YAY!!!! that's my present she's holding!!! :)
I really hope she likes all of her paints and art supplies (I figured she might also like to be able to paint with Grandma)