Sunday, November 2, 2008

GOTTA GIVE A SHOUT OUT.....


I just have to take a moment and tell everyone what a WONDERFUL mother in law I have. I am so unbelievably lucky! I have been sick for the past month- really sick for the past week- more so than I have let on probably. Last night was especially bad and Rick was worried about leaving me home today as all of the family needed to be at church. He called his mother to chat last night and Beverly would not hear of me being left alone- sick- with no one watching over me. This wonderful woman showed up at my home as everyone was leaving for church, got me any little thing that I needed and sat in the most uncomfortable chair in the house watching over me for hours while I slept. Bev has been loving and supportive and has taken my children right in as part of her family. I have been surprised over and over at the amazing man my husband is and continue to be more and more surprised at the GREAT family I have inherited. Having a mother in law for a best friend is really cool and I feel so blessed! Thank you Bev for being so WONDERFUL to me!!!! I love you tonz!!!

No comments: