Friday, November 14, 2008

THANK YOU!!!!


I just have to tell everyone how very lucky I am to be married to the AMAZING man that I am. A man that not only took on me (which is a lot in and of itself) but my 3 kids and all of the good ... and bad that comes with it. While I have been sick, bored, barfing, lonely, grumpy and on bed rest the past few weeks my sweetheart Richard has gotten up at 5:30am every morning to get the girls ready for school. He has made sure that they are fed, have their hair brushed, have prayers said and are out the door on time to catch the bus. Then before he heads off to work he has taken care of the animals and gotten Gabe fed, dressed, packed up and ready to go and play at Grammie Bev's. He has cleaned up breakfast, done laundry and made his own lunches. Then he goes to work all day! On his way home from work he has picked up Gabriel, gone grocery shopping and run errands. Once home he helps with dinner, takes care of the animals, cleans up dishes, folds and puts away laundry, picks up the house, helps with homework and gets the kids ready and off to bed. All while putting up with a moaning, whining, grumpy, ungrateful, sick wife. He is patient and never complains. Even when I am nasty take out how badly I feel on him- he is kind and comforting... and he just tries harder to do everything right and help more. I am undeserving and so very grateful for the wonderful man that I have been blessed with! I just keep praying that all of this illness and discomfort will ease away soon so I can go back to doing a little here and there for him and the kids. I can not wait to feel like myself again!!! I can't wait to get out of the house too! Thank you Rick- you are AMAZING and a better man than I deserve- you make me want to be a better person every day and I love you with all of my heart!!! (how is that for sappy! :P ) Thank you! Thank you!

1 comment:

The Wes Gordon Family said...

You deserve each other!

How awesome that you can appreciate and love him, through all the green gills.

(I understand that!)

I am SO glad you have help, and are being taken care of. What a blessing.