Saturday, November 8, 2008

Working on it....

I just had to pull myself to the computer and thank everyone for your help, happy thoughts, phone calls and prayers. Thank you family for taking the kids- for caring for them and for keeping them happy. Thank you Tiffany for taking Gabe all day on Friday- he was SO excited and told me all about it last night on the phone. 'I pway at Tiffy house' he said over and over. Thank you mom for watching the kids all night while we were in the Er and for making sure that we have been eating since I have been home. Thank you Dad for spending all night in the ER with Richard and I, and for driving us home when Rick was too tired. Thank you Beverly, Bill and Bobby for taking the kids overnight and for making sure that they had a good time. Thank you 'Mom's loop' for your prayers. That was the most pain that I have ever been in and the most swear words that I have ever used-(espeically in front of my mother!!!) some that I didn't even know that I knew--- and I am sure that everyone's prayers helped calm me down and ease the pain as the night went on. Thank you! Thank you! I am home resting and on the mend- I am determined to be on the mend... I have too much to do! So- Thank you all and I plan to be up and 'blogging' fun things again soon!

3 comments:

The Jatens said...

I wish I could have been there to help, but it sounds like you had plenty of help and I probably would have been in the way. You are always in my prayers.

Selissa said...

What!!! I hope you are ok. I wish I was there too. Can't wait to see you! I love you!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

I am so sorry you have been SO SICK! I bet having your parents here is such a blessing right now, Call when you feel better.