Monday, November 17, 2008

WEDDING PICTURES!!!

My wonderful friend Dee Gordon brought me an AWESOME surprise tonight! I was laying on the couch...after a pretty lousy day... in all of my 'Morning Sickness' glory... when Dee showed up and gave us a disc of pictures from our Wedding. Dee is a wonderful photographer and came all of the way to Nauvoo to be there and support us on our Wedding day... she brought her camera along and snapped a few pictures for us. Dee has been extremely busy finishing a house and moving her family into it- so I am very grateful and so happy that she made the time to get the pictures to me so quickly. As soon as I was feeling a little better tonight, after sipping on the hot ginger and orange juice concoction that Dee made for me before she left, I loaded the pictures on my computer. They are great and I am very excited to share a few!!! THANK YOU DEE YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!! (Now we have to get some family pictures done.)





3 comments:

Selissa said...

Yay! I'm glad you got pictures finally. Only 3 more days until we leave! Can't wait to see you guys!! Feel better!

The Wes Gordon Family said...

"I'm glad you got pictures finally. " What is THAT supposed to mean Selissa? (cock-eyed glare)

OK I know Kathryn is just SUPER patient, I should have taken her a CD the night of the reception, and I thought about it, but didn't have any CD's, then on the Sunday following the wedding I brought a CD, and put it in my scripture bag, as to not forget it, and alas it was broken.


So THAT is my disclaimer!

"Finally" sheesh, it was a long time though, Sorry honey!

Unknown said...

Dee- I don't usually respond to my own blog... but I think you did a GREAT job getting the pictures to me! Especially with all that you have had going on!!! I do not feel that I have had to be 'SUPER patient' and I totally feel that the time frame in which I received them was GREAT! Especially since you took the pictures without being asked or hired- out of the kindness of your heart. I am so grateful that you took them, that you got them to me and that you brightened up an awful- very lonely day by bringing them over to me. YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!