Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Just to let you know....

I just have to say that I love this blogging thing. I have been surprised how much I enjoy doing it. I love being able to look into my friends lives and see what they have been up to anytime... especially when I am sick, can not visit anyone and have no voice to talk on the phone! I am so grateful for the many wonderful things the Internet has to offer and THANKS to those that leave comments on my Blog. You never know who- if anyone- is actually looking at your blog and sometimes you wonder if it is worth the time and effort that you put into it, when no one seems to notice. I have found myself checking friends blogs daily- as that is the only thing I really feel well enough to do and it does not require talking. I love seeing the cute pictures and hearing about all of the fun things going on in your lives. So- keep on blogging.... please.... I am so bored! :)

4 comments:

Selissa said...

Me too! I;m glad you have a blog. I miss you and can't wait to see you!

The Jatens said...

I love reading your blog. (I check it daily.)

Seth, Sarah and the kids said...

oh wow, I didn't know you had a blog!! It's great to see you on here! I too, love the whole blogging thing. It is a great way to keep in touch. Have a lovely day.

Mother Gooneybird said...

I am here too! Love your blog. Get well! I would call but I don't want to make you talk.