Sunday, January 25, 2009

Elder Andrus' return!!!!

My baby brother is finally home! He has been serving an L.D.S. Mission in the Independence, Missouri area for the past 2 years.


My kid sister and I have VERY anxiously been awaiting his return home. We spent our first day with him last Friday- our first day in TWO YEARS!!! Needless to say we have missed him. We are excited to have him home and can't wait to see what he decides to do with his life from here. He has always been the best out of us kids and my sister and I can not stop hugging him.

My mother is not usually an emotional person but the minute my brother sat down to play the piano she teared up- her only kid that stuck with lessons. Poor mom! The girls are a little scared of him because his voice is so deep and because he has gotten so tall- but they are excited that he is home and keep asking to go and hang out with him. Gabriel does not remember him at all but thinks it is great to have another person with video games around. We love you Bubby and we are so glad that you are finally home!!!!!!!

No comments: