Monday, January 12, 2009

Gabriel's Family Birthday!















Have I mentioned how spoiled- er- LOVED my kids are?!? Gabriel turned 3 on the 7th of January and had 2 parties full of presents and family. His father flew out to spend his birthday with him and the two of them were impossible to pull apart. Gabe wanted nothing- and I can not stress 'nothing' enough- to do with Richard or me. He would look at us and yell at us to stay away- he only wanted his dad. We understand that he was being that way because he does not get to see his father all that often- so it was cute to all of us, especially his father.














We had a party over the weekend with aunts, uncles and grandparents. I have never seen so many gifts- and they were ALL right on with his favorite things. The boy was in heaven. He had Aunt Tiffany opening one thing and Grandma opening another while Uncle Bobby was figuring how to put together and take apart one of his Transformers
for him. The kid was on cloud nine! He would look at a gift bag and yell, 'FOR ME!' It was so much fun to watch him and he had us all in giggles. His Aunt Tiffy and Uncle Wes gave him tools and a tool box- Gabe went around half of the night with his toy drills in his ears. He immediately wanted to play ball with the mit and ball that his Poppa and Grandma gave him- of course we had to put on the Spiderman shirt from Grammie Bev and Grammpie Bill the minute that he saw it.













It was a fun night and I am so grateful to everyone that made it a priority to come and celebrate with us. My kids are so loved and adored in this family- it is everything I have prayed for for them and I am so grateful for all of the time, attention and effort everyone puts forth in showing them how special they are. Thank you Family!!!!

1 comment:

Selissa said...

You look good Kathryn! Looks like Gabe had lots of fun. I wish we could have been there. Love you guys